About the role...
In this Senior Analyst role, you'll collaborate with a wide range of partners. The sheer pace and scale of change taking place across our group makes this a very exciting time to join and help build the best bank for our customers.
The role is fantastically broad with no two days ever the same. We grow with technical challenges from understanding why bits and bytes matter, through to how best to process 1 billion+ records as efficiently as possible. In this lead role you'll converse with IT colleagues on complex infrastructure questions, and then be simplifying these messages out to non-technical audiences in easily digestible communicationsResponsibilities include:
What skills and experience can you bring to the role?
- The daily management and ownership of the production scheduled batch on our world-class SAS (Le Mans) support
- Design and develop data marts, data pools, and summary tables to support Risk data analytics, modelling and reporting
- Central coordination for BAU data changes incl. design, delivery, testing and implementation to Production
In addition, knowledge and experience of the following would be beneficial:
- At least three years of SAS experience (preferably v9.4 experience)
- At least 1-year experience with SAS Developer / Administration toolsets i.e. SAS DI Studio, SAS Management Console, and Flow Manager (or equivalent)
- Demonstrated ability to understand complex business requirements and create business ready, and compliant solutions in SAS DI Studio
As well as a competitive salary, you'll receive:
- Unix AIX experience
- Stakeholder Management experience is key. Ability to clearly articulate technical solutions in an easy to understand format to SAS users.
- Experience of financial product data, especially Credit Risk would also be beneficial.
- Discretionary Performance Share Award
- Generous pension contribution
- A flex benefits cash pot you can adjust to suit your lifestyle (4% on top of your basic salary)
- Private health cover
- Share schemes
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
If you're interested in finding out more about the role then please reach out to Ola Maciejewska on firstname.lastname@example.org