The Candidate will principally complement a team of three individuals working directly with a Managing Director, an Associate and an Analyst, participating in all client activities, including: marketing, execution, on-going customer relationship management and idea generation. The Candidate will assume responsibility for helping to win new business, developing client relationships at a junior level and managing internal processes for deal executions and internal approvals. The Candidate will have exposure to a wide range of teams within Investment Banking, including Fixed Income Syndicate, Legal, Capital Structuring, Ratings Advisory, Credit and M&A/Coverage (at both junior and senior levels). The Candidate will be working in a dynamic, demanding and team-focused environment in Debt Capital Markets, with a geographic focus in Southern Europe (and a particular emphasis in Iberia) working with both Corporate clients as well as Financial Institutions.
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments, financial institutions, pensions, sovereign wealth organizations, states and municipalities entrust us with their business. We offer our clients a full suite of global financial services and capabilities, providing strategic advice, raising capital, managing risk, and extending liquidity in markets around the world. Not only is our goal to help clients succeed; we are committed to contributing to orderly and well-functioning markets and supporting global economic growth across our businesses.
Depending on the level of experience, responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Play a key role in the execution of funding and capital markets transactions across Investment Grade bonds, loans and liability management
• Be involved in the pitching process, helping to win new business and developing client relationships at a junior level
• Be involved in the execution and pitching of acquisition financing deals in coordination with M&A/Coverage, Ratings Advisory and Credit teams
• Prepare capitalization and acquisition financing models on excel to support pitching
• Assist in preparing pitch books and marketing materials for client meetings
• Assist in preparing market updates for clients in written and verbal format
• Prepare and understand bond pricing mechanics for regular updates to clients
• Manage internal processes for deal pitching and executions
• Work closely with Syndicate, Structuring, Legal, M&A, Ratings Advisory, Credit and Corporate Banking teams
Successful candidates will possess or demonstrate the following personal and professional attributes:
• Demonstrable front office experience (ALF, ECM, DCM, IB coverage, etc.)
• Excellent academic credentials - Bachelor degree or above
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills, including PowerPoint and Excel skills
• Excellent communication skills.
To be considered for this role, you may be required to complete the video interview powered By HireVue.
About J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank:
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government's Disability Confident Scheme.