Accounts Senior opportunity within a growing Chartered Accountancy Practice offering ACA / ACCA Study Support and career progression.THE COMPANY
A growing Chartered Accountancy Practice specialising in advising SME and Owner-Managed businesses typically up to c.£5m t/o. The practice continues to grow its client base and has earned a strong reputation for delivering Year-End Accounts & Tax Compliance, Cloud Accounting services, Business Advisory and Tax Planning solutions.THE OPPORTUNITY
An Accounts Senior opportunity has arisen offering responsibility for dealing with a wide range of SME and Owner-Managed businesses and the chance to complete professional qualifications.
Working as part of a small experienced team you will play a key role in delivering Year-End Accounts, Monthly / Quarterly Management Accounts and Business Services solutions to a growing portfolio of SME and Owner-Managed clients.
Key duties & responsibilities will include:
- Preparing Year-End Accounts, Tax Computations and Monthly / Quarterly Management Accounts for SME and Owner-Managed businesses
- Regular liaison with clients to ensure their Accountancy and Business Services needs are met
- Using Xero and other accountancy software packages on a daily basis
You will benefit from:
- Opportunity for career progression in a growing office
- Attractive salary package including monthly bonuses
- ACA / ACCA study support (if required)
You will be an Accountancy professional able to demonstrate the following:
- AAT Qualified or ACA / ACCA Part-Qualified (or Qualified By Experience)
- Background within Chartered Accountancy Practice (min.3 - 4years)
- Ambition to progress to Manager longer term
If you are currently working in a Chartered Accountancy Practice and are seeking an opportunity within a growing practice offering a great future please contact Alastair McLean at Lucas McLean Recruitment to discuss this role.