Our client based in Sutton is a respected, growing and established niche insurance company who pride themselves on their staff and the service provided to customers are looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant to join their team, with a focus on monthly bordereaux.
This is a fantastic chance for a dedicated and ambitious Accounts professional to build upon their existing experience, working for a company noted for their professionalism and dedication to their clients.
What will your working week be like?
* Collate, prepare and check all entries on monthly insurer bordereaux ensuring they are completed in line with agreed timescales
* Ensure all banking has been allocated on a daily basis and appropriate action is taken on any payments that cannot be allocated
* Take responsibility for daily cashbook production, ensuring all payments are allocated correctly and errors identified and resolved
* Bank reconciliations
* Assist in the resolution of aged debt queries including daily report production and reconciliation
* Assisting with complaints
* General administration
Who will suit this role?
Previous Accounts experience is essential to be considered for this position, and experience within the Insurance or Financial Services industry from an accounts perspective would be preferred.
Computer literate with strong Excel skills is an absolute must have. You will also be highly organised with excellent attention to detail.
What do you get in return?
* Salary up to £23,000 depending on experience
* 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) increasing by 1 day per year to a maximum of 33 days
* Stakeholder pension scheme
* Flexitime System - up to 10 "flex" days per year
* Office hours are 8am to 6pm with 7 hour shifts + 1 hour for lunch between these hours (8-4 / 9-5 / 10-6) on a rota basis
* Performance review system
If you are keen to secure a role that will offer stability, career development and plenty of training opportunities then this could be the job for you!
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Keywords: Customer Service, Administration, IT Literate, telephone manner, Insurance, Quotations, Renewals
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation