Get Staff Recruitment are working closely with one of our clients based in Central Sutton, who are actively recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join their team, with a focus on monthly bordereaux.
This is a fantastic chance for a dedicated and ambitious Accounts professional to build upon their existing experience, working for a company noted for their professionalism and dedication to their clients.
Duties to be performed will include:
* Collate, prepare and check all entries on monthly insurer bordereaux ensuring they are completed in line with agreed timescales
* Ensure all banking has been allocated on a daily basis and appropriate action is taken on any payments that cannot be allocated
* Take responsibility for daily cashbook production, ensuring all payments are allocated correctly and errors identified and resolved
* Bank reconciliations
* Assist in the resolution of aged debt queries including daily report production and reconciliation
* Assisting with complaints
* General administration
Previous Accounts experience is essential to be considered for this position, and experience within the Insurance or Financial Services industry from an accounts perspective would be preferred.
For more information please apply online or contact Daniel Hurley