Registered Nurses - RGN/RMN
Location: Kingswinford, DY6 7DA
Salary: £16.00 per hour
Contract: Permanent, Full time
Hours/Shifts: Days and Nights
Holbeche House Care home is located within the district of Dudley and is within easy commuting distance for the wider areas of the west Midlands. Holbeche House Care home is a grade 2 listed building, converted into a 47-bed care home which provides residential, nursing and dementia care.
We are currently looking to recruit 2 Registered Nurses - RGN/RMN for night shift duties and 1 Registered Nurse - RGN/RMN for day shift duties
Registered Nurses - RGN/RMN - Duties and Responsibilities:
* Providing nursing care.
* Administering medication.
* Ordering and returning medication.
* Routine observations and record keeping.
* Providing leadership to the team and lead by example.
* Cover the rota when required in emergency.
* Initiate and review care plans.
* Complete and review residents risk assessments.
* Report all concerns and findings to management, both verbally and written. Deal with issues when appropriate.
* Assess resident's health needs and management of long-term conditions.
* Assess and the management of wound care.
* Choices, dignity and respect is promoted.
* Prioritise tasks as appropriate.
* Provide meals and refreshments when Kitchen staff are not on duty.
* Assist with serving food at meal times and assisting with feeding residents when required.
* Communicating with the community, other professionals, friends and family of the resident.
* Fire procedure to be carried out appropriately.
* Identify and ensure all health and safety standards are met.
Registered Nurses - RGN/RMN - Experience, qualifications & skills:
* Qualified nurse (RGN/RMN)
* A level of knowledge and understanding that is appropriate to the care that we are providing
* Knowledge and understanding of the Medicine code
* Able to initiate and review care plans and risk assessments
* An understanding of safeguarding and vulnerable adults
* Knowledge of health and safety in the workplace
* Enthusiasm and commitment
* Good communication skills with an approachable attitude
* A high standard of record keeping
* Flexible, reliable and able to time manage.
* Able to work as part of a team and individually
* Passionate about the care they provide and always wanting to improve the quality of care to others.
Company Pension; On-site Parking; Employee of the month scheme.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on "APPLY" today, forwarding an up to date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.
No agencies please