Contek are working with a Precision Engineering company in Crewe who require experienced CNC machinists to join the team.
My client are leaders in the manufacture of parts to the industry including automotive, rail, valve and specialist machinery components.
This is a Day shift role - Mon-Thurs 8:00-4:30pm, Fri 8:00-1:00pm
Whether you are an experienced CNC Miller or CNC Turner - then you will be considered
As a CNC Machinist your duties will include;
- Setting and Operating CNC Milling and Turning machines using Fanuc controls or similar G-code systems. (Programming desirable)
- Working to tight tolerances.
- Using 3,4-axis machines.
- Liasing with production teams to develop new ideas.
To be considered for this role, the candidate must possess the following;
- Strong experience setting and operating CNC Mills or Lathes.
- Able to read and work to technical drawings
- Able to work unsupervised
- Fanuc conversant
- Work in a close-knit team environment.