An opportunity has arisen for a Mechanical and Electrical Project Manager to be based in the South region, working across a number of MoD sites for a reputable Facilities Maintenance company.
You would be responsible for managing additional work projects up to the total value of £500k and ensure they are delivered safely, effectively and efficiently on time, in budget to a quality standard.
* Direct responsibility for on time delivery and Budget for Project works in the excess of 1M per annum
* Providing support to the Operations Manager on service delivery, performance management for area of responsibility.
* Focus on efficiency and continuous improvement to optimise operational performance. This will be achieved by increasing productivity and better use of resources, materials, time spent on activities and associated costs
* Seeking and following up on potential new opportunities for business expansion within the Region
* Minimum Level 5 NVQ or equivalent work experience in a management and/or technical discipline
* Previous management experience within a Project Management environment across multiple sites/Disciplines
* Completed or willing to undertake IOSH Managing Safely and management development qualifications
* Over 5 years' Experience within similar position within the FM or similar sector
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.