Our client is currently looking to expand their Accounts team due to business growth. Working within a small team you will be responsible for:
* Controlling and processing monthly payroll, including payroll payments (pension, CSA etc.)
* Generate annual reconciliations on Tax / NI, P60's & P11D's
* Pension auto-enrolment
* Supporting with the purchase ledger and credit control
* Monthly bank reconciliations and producing reports for Management Accounts
* Daily control of cash book and petty cash, making payments
* Keeping abreast of legislation and compliance
* Undertake any other duties required within the department to support the Finance function
The suitable applicant will have previous experience within a similar role and ideally be qualified to Level 3 AAT or equivalent.
You will be computer literate in Microsoft packages, particularly Excel and have worked with Sage Payroll and Accounts software.
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 40 hours per week.
Due to the high volume of candidates responding to our adverts unfortunately we are not always able to provide individual feedback. If you don't hear from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will however keep your details on file and you may be contacted about other opportunities in the future