An excellent opportunity to join a successful UK Top 30 Chartered Accountants with both a national and international reach as a Corporate Tax Manager. The Corporate Tax Manager will be a leader in an area of important growth for the business and will expected to deliver exceptional service to clients.
This award-winning tax team are looking for an enthusiastic individual who is ACA/ACCA qualified with experience of both corporate and personal tax experience to join them.
Day to day duties of the Corporate Tax Manager will include:
* Build and maintain tax relationships with corporate clients and provide a high level of client service, with a focus on Owner Managed Business and clients with international interests.
* Manage a client portfolio providing both corporate tax compliance and planning advice
* Support tax partners on many and varied advisory projects including mergers and acquisitions, restructuring and complex investigations
* Undertake tax due diligence and disposal advice working closely with the firm's corporate finance teams.
* Assisting with the management and development of the tax team workload and personnel.
* Effectively manage, motivate, mentor and develop a team of qualified, part qualified and trainees through coaching and supervising.
* Help maintain a vibrant working environment, where individual talent can thrive, within a dynamic team framework, where all work towards a common objective.
* Review and appraise internal working practices, identifying areas where efficiency improvements can be made.
Excellent benefits including competitive holiday allowance, flexi-working policy including the option to work from home, pension scheme with up to 5% of gross salary, Christmas & summer parties, regular charity events and leisure & entertainment discounts.
For more information on this Corporate Tax Manager role please get in touch with Mark Gardiner or submit your CV by clicking apply