Coyne recruitment are partnering with a fantastic provider who are currently custodians of a fantastic support contract for people in work managing their, mental health, well being and mindfulness. This role is to work with participants who have requested this support for a period of nine months meeting, talking and building together an action plan that allows them to flourish in the world of work.
This is a remote based role covering the London and South West areas of the UK but you will meet you clients face to face or use telephone/ digital technology for regular meetings. This role is massively rewarding and the company are keen to find professionals not only capable of working on this contract but also match their values.
In brief you will:
* To conduct an initial holistic assessment with your participant to ascertain and agree delivery of their work-related support needs
* To develop a Support Plan of solution focussed interventions, focusing on helping your participant to cope with work while they manage a mental health condition
* Support your participant to learn more about their mental health, understand how to access treatment, and connect with other people and support organisations
* Deliver non-clinical interventions such as resilience building, motivational interviewing, CBT techniques and Counselling skills
* Provide ongoing face-to-face and telephone support helping your participant to manage their health more independently and effectively
* Educate your participants employer, as appropriate, to enable them to provide support to the individual in their workplace
* Ensure that all activities are delivered within the quality standards and timescales set by the Department for Work and Pensions
The following qualifications are required:
* A counsellor/therapist registered as an Accredited Practitioner with the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP).
* An Accredited Cognitive Behavioural Therapist registered with the British Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies (BABCP)
Being part of their team means you can take advantage of our competitive pay structures and benefits package which include:
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Life insurance
* Private medical care
* Company pension
* Enhanced family leave policies
* Additional leave for personal development and community volunteering
* Flexible Benefits Package including the opportunity to buy those extra perks such as extra annual leave, critical illness cover, dental insurance and discounted gym membership and wellbeing services