Lynx Recruitment are partnered with a market leading managed services company who are looking to expand their NOC team. You will provide 24/7/365 remote support on a 4 on 4 off basis. Successful candidates will have prior experience working within a similar SLA driven environment and have a working knowledge of ITIL.
* Windows Servers
* Windows 7-10
* Patch Management
* Basic networking
* Respond to incidents logged on the Incident Management system and provide end users with a technical solution within Service Level Agreements.
* Monitor, progress, and resolve incidents whilst ensuring customer satisfaction through proactive updates, frequent contact and escalation where necessary.
* Provide a point of technical escalation and expertise.
* Provide technical assistance to on-going projects and the transition of new customers when required.
* Ensure all implemented solutions are backed up with documentation, training and expertise within the Service Desk and Support areas.
* Perform Daily, Weekly and Monthly scheduled tasks relating to Patching and AV management when required.
* Provide assistance to Team members, Service Teams and Customers as required.
* Escalate potential service issues initially with Team Leader /Service Delivery Manager.
If this position sounds of interest or you know someone who may be interested please get in touch.
Security and Patch Management Engineer - Peterborough - Up to £32,000