Working on behalf of a top 15 firm of Chartered Accountants supporting a broad range of individuals and entrepreneurs, large organisations and complex international businesses.
Where people are their greatest asset. The team is truly unique and take pride in the success of others. Client focused and are looking for people who can add real value.
Like most working environments it can be demanding at times, but they are supportive, with a focus on making sure everyone has the right work-life balance.
Looking for people who are passionate about what they do and who demonstrate integrity in their approach. We look for a strong professional background as well as academic results.
Passionate and enthusiastic individual with ideally two years' experience in the delivery of external audit and accounting services. Ideally the applicant will have experience of conducting and completing audit and accounting engagements across a wide range of clients, both carrying out this work and overseeing and reporting on the work of others. In joining our teams, you will:
* Work with a range of clients in a broad spectrum of industries and sectors
* Provide support to clients in the areas of statutory and management accounts, audit & assurance and business advice
* Form an integral part of our teams providing a first-class service to clients
To be considered you will have:
* AAT qualified Accountant
* A background working in practice
* Determination, self-motivation and the drive to succeed
* Excellent team-working, communication and interpersonal skills
A driving licence and access to transport is essential as the role involves regular travel to client premises
Challenging and diverse roles and joining provides an excellent opportunity for a recently AAT qualified accountant seeking to further their career in practice.
What is on offer:
* We are able to offer a dynamic and varied workload and excellent prospects for progression.
* Salary is reviewed annually.
* Extensive internal and on-the-job training
* Paid overtime or time off in lieu
* Group Personal Pension Scheme: under the requirements of pension auto-enrolment you will be automatically enrolled into the Group Personal Pension scheme.
* 20 days annual leave plus statutory bank holidays