The role of the Business Delivery Manager Transport Saas is to maximise the potential of each client site to release the full potential of cost savings in transport services.
Job responsibilities - Business Delivery Manager Transport Saas
- Manage client relationships at local level
- Help to drive sales through cultivating strategic relationship and opportunities within existing account base.
- Sales execution and complete customer retention.
- Technical expert within TMS would be desirable.
- Develop, agree and implement cost saving initiatives
- Produce and communicate detailed, accurate management information for the client
- Review and analyse both data and processes in order to not only identify potential improvements but theorise, present, implement and realise their benefits
- Conduct Account Management tasks including chairing/ presenting in meetings in line with Client expectations
- Manage the client's adherence to processes
- P&L responsible
- Proven sales / growth record.
Qualifications / Skills / Experience
- Graduate with at least 3 years of industry experience and proven managerial experience of working in a customer facing environment
- Minimum 5 years in SaaS/ MSP management / growth environment.
- Commercially aware, astute, self-motivated and target driven
- Comfortable and capable of building strong and lasting relationships / partnerships challenging customer environments
- A hands-on task-orientated manager with the credibility to instigate, influence and implement change and thrive in a changing environment
- Strong I.T. skills including MS Office, particularly Excel and Access
- Excellent analytical skills
- Highly competent communication skills, both written and verbal, which can be targeted to all levels.
- Ability to prioritize workload and remain calm and organized under pressure
- Applicant must have a full UK license and be a car owner, and be willing to travel to client sites on a regular basis