Our brand new 66-bed luxury care home based in Ipswich are now seeking a Care and Compliance Manager. You will be integral in leading the care team in achieving and exceeding, care standards determined by CQC, Local Authority Contract Monitoring, and internal bench marking at the Home.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As Care and Compliance Manager you will work with the care team and General Manager to solve common operational issues and develop action plans to effectively improve the care and quality of the Home in accordance with Greensleeves Care policies and procedures. In addition your main responsibilities will include:
* Providing support and guidance to care staff to ensure that all care requirements ae met and result in care planning and delivery that is effective.
* Lead, manage and develop the work of the staff team, under the supervision of the Registered Manager, by setting objectives and supervising staff.
* Utilise the Greensleeves Care Quality Monitoring Tools to any Care and Safeguarding of Adults concerns to ensure issues are identified and effectively addressed.
* Taking overall responsibility for the home in the absence of the General Manager.
With prior experience of managing staff in a care home or similar environment, you will have a working knowledge of MCA and DOLS. A high level of care knowledge, you will be a strong communicator with excellent organisational skills. You will have a keen understanding of person centered-care and have experience of working in a dementia unit or a dementia home for at least two years.
In addition, candidates require a minimum of QCF level 4 in care (or similar qualification), to apply for this role.
Joining us means so much more than just working for one of the nation's best and most respected care charities. We offer a number of benefits to our exceptional staff:
* Pension. Greensleeves Care staff enjoy an excellent staff personal pension plan. Our pension is a defined contribution scheme.
* Annual Leave. The minimum annual leave entitlement for Managers working at our care homes is 33 days (including Bank Holidays).
* Death In Service Benefit. Greensleeves Care provides a discretionary death in service benefit equal to 2 x the staff member's annual salary.
* Voluntary Lifestyle Benefits. Another great benefit, this covers money off high street retailers, supermarkets, attractions, holidays etc.
APPLY NOW: Send your CV and covering letter over to us ASAP