Permanent Payroll Processor
If you're a Payroll Processor looking to join a pro-active and progressive company in Ely, we want to hear from you!
We are recruiting for a Permanent Payroll Processor to process periodic payrolls within the set timescales and with high attention to detail.
Our Ely-based client is looking to bring on an experienced, focused Payroll Processor with knowledge of making furlough claims.
The Payroll Processor job includes but is not limited to:
* Process periodic payroll.
* Prepare RTI returns.
* Monitor the progress of payroll processing and payment of tax through tax cycle.
* Provide technical assistance to clients and office colleagues.
* Present the payroll with appropriate explanations.
* Undertake general administration tasks.
Payroll bureau experience is essential, ideally as a Payroll Processor or Payroll Assistant, alongside fantastic accuracy and communication skills.
For the right candidate with relevant experience, the salary is negotiable alongside several attractive benefits including a pension scheme and free onsite parking.
If you'd like to learn more about this opportunity based in Ely, please click and apply today.
Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5:30pm
Neaves & Neat Employment Services Ltd., are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy