Our client is a fast-growing accountancy and tax specialist firm and continued and ongoing expansion has brought about an exciting opportunity for an ACA/ACCA qualified (or relevant practice experience) Senior Accountant to join its team in East Sussex and help expand its growing client base.
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic firm and work with a great team of people in a varied and senior role within the firm.
* Managing and growing a portfolio of clients
* Planning jobs and working with clients to prepare and complete work
* Preparing year end accounts including reviewing and finalising accounts for sole traders, Partnerships and Limited Companies
* Supervising junior members of the team and providing support as required
* Preparing Tax returns and offering an advisory service to clients
* Working closely with the Directors to support the continued success and growth of the firm
Applicants will need to be qualified (ACA or ACCA) or have the relevant experience and will combine this with recent practice experience of managing a portfolio of clients. Interviews are ongoing so apply now