A well established, international medical communications agency in Cheshire, is seeking an Account Executive to join their expanding team.
The role will involve delivering high quality project and account support to help deliver projects, providing innovative solutions to address business needs, whilst maintaining an awareness of business expectations and client requirements.
Our client is offering a sociable and dynamic team environment, professional development and competitive benefits which include; pension, life insurance, private healthcare, 25 days holiday and a bonus scheme.
The Account Executive role will provide you with a unique opportunity to gain invaluable medical communications experience in an entry level position, with scope for professional development and progression.Responsibilities:
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Deliver project and financial management of accounts; from briefing, setting strategies, time management, within budget and in line with overall account priorities
- Demonstrate ability of good project management and financial skills in delivering projects and accounts in accordance to client needs and regulations
- Develop and build relations with key clients to help deliver projects successfully
Skills and experiences:
- Highly driven and self motivated; able to take initiative
- Effective problem solver; make good decisions
- Good organisation
- Operate effectively in a team but also work autonomously when required, in a fast paced setting
- Implement constructive feedback
- Good financial and project management skills
- Able to multitask projects
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
This is a unique opportunity to join a market leading agency and begin your career in medical communications. If you are interested, contact us today.
For more information or to submit an application for this role, please contact Naveed Ali on 01932 797998.
ID Search & Selection has been successfully placing candidates in healthcare communications jobs for over 15 years. Along the way we've built many long term relationships with candidates and clients. We're now trusted recruitment partners to many leading companies, big, small, network and independent.
Our consultants are knowledgeable and professional and will be happy to offer information and advice. We are with you every step of the way, providing a supportive and communicative service that we will tailor to your unique needs.
If you feel that this is not quite the role for you, but are looking for something similar, please feel free to reach out as we would be happy to have a chat.