We are looking for a Teaching Assistant to work in an Early Years setting in a mainstream Primary School in Bath.
This is a full time position to start on as soon as possible. The position would be contracted until July 2021 in the first instance but could be extended.
The suitable candidate will need to have experience when working within Early Years and have a real passion when it comes to working with children. You will be working alongside an experienced teacher and have the chance to impact these young learners. Relevant experience is required.
About the role:
* Start Date: As soon as possible
* Hours: Full time Monday - Friday (8.30 - 3.30) term time only
* Role: Early Years Teaching Assistant
* Location: Bath
* Contact: Permanent (1 year)
If you are an enthusiastic Teaching Assistant who is looking for their next opportunity to work in a great school in Bath and be surrounded by an amazing team, please do get in touch!
To be eligible for this position, you are required to have the following:
* Experience within a primary school
* KS1 experience
* Hold Right to Work in the UK
* Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
* Provide references that can be contacted
Team Educate is a forward thinking agency with the schools and candidates best interest at heart. We pay the best in the market and really look after our staff. We have lots of positions coming to us on a weekly basis and we are confident we can find the perfect role for you! If you want to join a local agency, with the best service available, we urge you to get in touch. Come and join us so together, we can become an outstanding Team of Educators!