Our client produces the largest selection of performance coatings in Europe which are marketed only through a network of distribution, wholesale and retail partners.
They wish to appoint a Technical Support Supervisor to join the Technical Support Dept who provide technical advice and information to all of our clients customers regarding the most suitable product for their painting project, providing product advice and application recommendations via telephone, email and in writing.
The role requires an independent thinking, customer focused individual with an analytical and technical mind, who can remain calm under pressure.
* Complaint Resolution including liaison with Technical Support Investigator on testing required, reporting, managing and resolving issues for customers, pushing complaints to resolution promptly, ensuring ownership within the Technical Support Team.
* Providing product advice on best recommendations for more technically demanding projects.
* Supplying detailed generic specifications to customers such as painting contractors, architects, suppliers, stockists, liaising with Sales Teams to ensure projects are followed up.
* Further Education such as A Levels, HNC or Degree in Science Based Subjects required
* Coatings/ Paint Knowledge essential
* Experience in complaint resolution essential
* Friendly, customer focused individual with a can-do attitude.
Hours Mon - Fri 8:45am - 5:00pm, with 1 hour unpaid lunch break, competitive salary between £24,000 to £27,000 depending on experience, 24 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays, Company Pension Scheme
Whitehall is the Recruitment Specialist for the Chemicals, Resins, Pigments, Coatings, Polymers, Pharmaceutical and Science based Industries