Our Client based in Scunthorpe is looking for a Mobile HGV Technician to join their team on a permanent basis.
Working hours: Monday to Friday 8am-6pm, Alternate Saturday mornings 8am to 12pm
• Level 2 and 3 Qualified in HGV Mechanics
• Time Service Technicians will be considered
• Class 1 (C+E) or Class 2 (C) HGV License (Car License Holders will also be considered)
• Prepare, present and accompany all HGV vehicles, other than exempt categories, for annual MOT inspections
• Carry out periodic safety inspections to all HGV vehicles to VOSA inspection manual standards
• Carry out fault diagnosis on complex hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical systems.
• To carry out welding, fabrication and body repairs as required
• To attend broken down or accident damaged vehicles and effect permanent or running repairs as required.
• To prepare and decommission vehicles. Fitting and removing a diverse range of ancillary equipment, accessories and livery.
• Breakdown and call out required
Concept Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this advert