My client are a student lettings company based in Loughborough who now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller to join their team on a full time, permanent basis.
Salary: £18k - £21k depending on experience
Hours: Monday to Friday 09.00-17.30 with a 1 hour lunch break.
You will work directly for the accounts manager to help with all day to day tasks. The ideal candidate will have great attention to detail while undertaking clerical tasks such as typing, filing, making phone calls, handling mail and basic bookkeeping.
* Following rent chasing procedure consisting of emails & telephone calls with tenants and guarantors
* Accounts support to accounts manager & other members of the team
* Liaising with landlords in regards to any outstanding rents
* Liaising with solicitors when arrears are escalated by landlords, including court cases and potential payment plans
* Historical debt chasing including court cases & payment plans
* Dealing with any of all council tax queries produced by multiple cities
* Accounting and payroll experience is preferred, although not essential
* Credit control experience preferred
* The ability to work to targets and deadlines
* A real passion to develop and progress within a team
* Be able to hit the ground running and deal efficiently with a high volume of work
* Competitive salary
* Performance bonus of 5% annually
To apply, please send your CV to Hayley