Operational Accountant - North Lincolnshire - Highly Competitive Salary & Benefits
Are you an Operational Accountant or Management Accountant within a manufacturing business and looking to take your career to the next level? Have you recently qualified or are close to qualifying and wanting to gain exposure in a larger business that can offer a long-term career?
This is an exciting, newly created position reporting into the Financial Controller. The Operational Accountant will have the opportunity to head up the accounts for their new manufacturing site, taking on more responsibility and progressing in your own career.
This is a perfect opportunity for somebody to extend their experience within a fast-moving business that is growing rapidly. You will benefit from managed career progression and excellent benefits.
Operational Accountant responsibilities will include:
* Production of weekly manufacturing pack for site
* Delivering timely and accurate operational finance data to the business
* Product cost calculation and analysis
* Reviewing daily report and identifying areas outside tolerance
* Weekly MUV/PPV/MPV analysis
* Assist in the production of monthly management accounts pack and commentary including volumes, manufacturing and material variances, labour analysis, fixed and site margins
* Assist with budgets and quarterly forecasting
* Working closely with operational managers to assist in continued growth and efficiencies
Required skills and experience:
* Proactive finalist or qualified ACCA or CIMA accountant
* Strong analytical skills
* Have experience of a similar manufacturing accounting position within a medium/ large, fast paced business
* Excellent Excel skills and knowledge of ERP systems
* Confident communicator with non-financial managers
In Return you will receive:
* Generous starting salary and bonus scheme dependent on experience and qualifications with excellent benefits
* An opportunity to be part of a fast growing, dynamic company
If you are interested in finding out about this exciting Operational Accountant opportunity, please click 'apply now'.
Chase & Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in finance, supply chain, HR, IT and office support recruitment and comfortably service Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire