Are you enthusiastic about working as a Teaching Assistant in SEN? Do you have the experience we're looking for? Then please consider an application to Randstad Education!
We currently require an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant to join our books to undertake a full-time supply booking in a Liverpool high school. The job will be term-time only, full time hours 8.30AM - 15.30PM and is a great opportunity to work as part of a committed department. The role will involve supporting KS3 and KS4 Pupils with their educational needs.
- Working with secondary school children on a 1-1 basis to supporting them with specific learning needs.
- Support the class Teacher.
- Keep students on task.
- Experience of working with secondary age children, which can be referenced (voluntary work included)
- An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check (DBS) - we can help with this!
- A flexible, punctual, professional and approachable manner
- The ability to establish rapport quickly with children whilst maintaining a high standard of control and discipline
- A degree qualification or a qualification in teaching and learning support (advantageous, not essential)
We are proud to support a diverse portfolio of schools across Merseyside, so even if this job or location is not suitable, we would still like to hear from you regarding your relevant experience, as we may have other roles available in schools, temporary or permanent, short-or long-term, full or part-time, which may be a better match.If your application is deemed suitable for this position a telephone interview will be offered immediately, instead of the normal face to face meeting, to observe current social distancing measures. A consultant will guide you through online submission of documents. All candidates will be required to undergo child protection and UK eligibility checks, and be subject to an enhanced DBS check and full referencing process. Randstad Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and require all applicants to share this commitment.
Randstad Education is the UK market leader in education recruitment. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills.If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply online now!
To discuss this in more detail, please contact Heidi McGreary your specialist Sefton and West Lancs secondary consultant, via email on (url removed)