An exciting opportunity has become available for a Maintenance Technician to be working for a manufacturing business in Gainsborough.
The successful Maintenance Technician will work within a team of Maintenance Engineers and report directly to the Maintenance Manager.
The Maintenance Technician would be working on a days only basis and be responsible for reactive and preventative maintenance across the site.
Monday - Friday - 08:00 - 16:30
* 24 holiday days
* Death in service
* Health cash plan
* Pension scheme
* Overtime available
Maintenance Technician Duties and Responsibilities Include:
* Provide technical advice in troubleshooting and problem solving situations
* Carry out Preventive Maintenance and calibration routines to maximise equipment reliability, to reduce breakdown risk
* Provide input and recommendations for improvements to the Maintenance Management System, Permit to Work Procedure, work access and personal safety provisions
* Provide regular feedback and recommendations to improve the operability of plant machinery and equipment and reduce maintenance costs
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
* Electrical apprenticeship - NVQ level 3 or above
* 17th edition IEE wiring regulations
* Industrial or manufacturing background
If you want to discuss this position in more detail, please call Kerry Hill at Elevation Recruitment Group.
Elevation Recruitment Group's Engineering division work with a vast range of businesses across Yorkshire and Humberside, Lincolnshire and East Midlands regions.