Our clients, a well-established Broke, due to expansion are looking for a Mortgage and Protection advisor to convert business in a fast-paced estate agency in Wellingborough.Responsibilities:
- Communicating with the sales negotiators to generate leads for mortgage services.
- Servicing leads that come through up to 4 estate agencies across Birmingham
- Meeting face-to-face with clients and undertaking a professional and compliant fact find.
- Generating personal leads through effective client management.
- Giving advice across the whole of market, in line with customer's needs, and the company's policies.
- Full CeMAP qualification
- CAS and previous estate agency desirable
- 12' months experience
- Able to work to deadlines with a heavy workload.
- Up to 40 leads per month provided
- Higher splits available for self-generated leads
- Retainer available
- Company days out
- Flexible working hours
In return for this role they have projected a realistic OTE of £50,000 - £70,000. Leads to service and flexible working hours.Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.