An amazing opportunity to work in an outstanding rated nursery !!!!
Connected Recruitment are working on behalf of a local outstanding Nursery in Homefields Park Chiswick,
We are looking for an enthusiastic Nursery Practitioner / Forest School assistant to join their experienced established Team.
Our client is offering excellent rates of pay and career progression for the right candidate.
The successful applicant will be required to work both inside the nursery and also outside in the forest school all year round and in all weathers.
The successful candidate should have the below attributes,
- Have a passion for children and childcare.
- Have a minimum QTS, NNEB, NVQ/CACHE Level 2 or 3
- Have experience of working with toddlers, and precshool preferably in a nursery setting.
- Be a team player who is able to demonstrate a willingness and ability to accept responsibility.
- Assist with the planning of a range of interesting, age appropriate activities for the EYFS curriculum.
- Create engaging learning environments.
- Have a key eye for health and safety and safeguarding issues.
- Be proactive, self-motivating and have an attention for detail.
- Be an extrovert; have an outgoing personality which is open and caring towards children.
- Build positive relationships with children, parents and colleagues.
- Have a good, professional level of spoken and written English.
Working alongside the friendly team at this nursery you will have the opportunity to:
- Take part in various training courses in early years and child development
- Develop your career and professional experience
- Progress to more senior positions within the company
- Be part of a strong, well supported team
- 28 Days Holiday
If you feel you meet the criteria above and would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity please submit your CV.