Are you an Agency Senior Account Manager, with healthcare/pharma experience, looking to put down roots in Oxfordshire within a secure and thriving agency? If you are at Account Manager level and looking for a career opportunity we want to hear from you too! This role is £30 - £40k DOE and can be 4 or 5 days per week, with flex around working 2 or 3 days from home per week.
Our client is a well-established, successful agency, based in Oxfordshire, and specialising in B2B healthcare for global markets. They work very closely with some of the biggest brands in the pharma sector, delighting their clients by leveraging their knowledge and experience to deliver winning brand solutions, product campaigns, iPad presentations, websites, print adverts, mailers and more.
This busy agency has had vast growth over the last year, and with the potential for further expansion, there are plenty of opportunities for career development to match.
With stylish, modern offices, their workspace is easy to reach from all parts of Oxfordshire and Buckinghamshire, and with the added bonus of free on-site parking.
Due to some recent business wins, a Senior Account Manager opportunity has arisen to work as part of a highly creative, collaborative and talented team. Producing work of the highest standard, this role involves overseeing some of the agency's biggest accounts. You will be responsible for the strategy and development of your clients, using your industry knowledge and expertise to influence stakeholders from manager to director level. You will also be a hands-on account contact, playing a focal point between the client and creative team, scoping projects, project managing briefs through the creative and junior client service teams, budget management, status reporting, and file organisation.
This is an exciting opportunity to also be a voice at the table; providing creative and strategic input where appropriate as well as issue identification and problem-solving throughout the project life-cycle.
You will be successful in this Senior Account Manager role if you:
* Have a minimum of 5 year's previous agency experience
* Are degree educated (or equivalent)
* Have demonstrable experience with research and strategy
* Have managed Stakeholders at all levels
* Have experience with the scoping, planning and delegation of large scale projects and campaigns
* Are a natural multi-tasker who stays cool-headed under pressure
* Are a big thinker, who isn't afraid to ask questions or challenge the brief
* Have core experience managing pharma / healthcare brand accounts, leading on communication and branding based campaigns and projects
* Ideally a driver and happy to journey to client meetings across the country when appropriate
* You appreciate the importance of detail and well-proofed work!
If you'd like to apply for this Senior Account Manager role, please send your CV to us asap, or call us to chat it through further - there's plenty more to tell you