Finance Manager - Scunthorpe - £40,000 - £42,500
Chase and Holland are exclusively partnering a global market leader who are looking for a proactive Finance Manager due to an internal promotion.
As the Finance Manager you will have responsibility for the financial controls and all financial reporting of the group, along with working closely with the Senior Management Team to drive business performance.
The role of Finance Manager will take on a number of responsibilities including:
* Manage, support and develop the friendly, proactive finance team
* Take ultimate responsibility for the ledgers, financial and management accounts reporting
* Drive detailed variance reporting and management information to drive monthly performance
* Lead on all financial controls, statutory reporting, year end and external audit process
* Managing the annual budgets and rolling forecasting
* Drive improvements in project cost and product cost reporting and analysis to drive operational performance
* Development and implementation of robust financial controls to minimise financial risks
The ideal Finance Manager candidate will be:
* Ideally be qualified CIMA, ACCA or ACA with relevant financial experience
* Excellent communication skills and knowledge of IFRS and UK GAAP
* Experience of cost accounting within a manufacturing environment is ideal
* You will have a hands-on and structured approach - be enthusiastic and have ability of leading a team
* You must be IT literate, specifically on excel and ERP systems
* Change management or continuous improvement mentality
In return this is a great chance work in an exciting all round Finance Manager role with the opportunity to manage a great team. Remote working in the short to medium term, along with flexible working hours and a competitive benefits package.
If you are interested in this Finance Manager role, please apply now.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance, Supply Chain, HR and IT recruitment and comfortably service Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces