£28,000 - £35,000 (Bonus + Package)
Work for this innovative Medical Devices manufacturer by being the pinnacle of Quality Management in a truly worthwhile industry. Make a real difference to the world we live in by being an expert in this field!
On offer is a brilliant package, as well as being part of a global organisation where there is constant product development. This multinational manufacturer pride themselves in the technical products they manufacture as well as being highly reputable in the marketplace.
- Based at the office working closely with Manufacturing
- Creating technical documentation in line with Quality Management Regulations
- Managing quality processes inline with ISO13485 procedures
- Customer support as well as production support
- Electrical or Electronic Degree
- Exposure to Medical Devices or the Plasma industry
- Working knowledge of ISO13485
- Quality Engineer / Management experience
Please contact Tia Uddin for further information.
Keywords: Quality, Quality Management, ISO13485, Medical Devices, Plasma, RF, Radio Frequency, QMS, Hounslow, West London, Heathrow
Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Please visit our website to view other positions we are currently handling.
Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants however due to the sheer volume of response, we can only guarantee that candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted.