Nursing Home Manager
£45,000 plus great benefits
My clients, who are a charity and based in a luxury Care Village in Hersham are looking for a Nurse Registered Home Manager within their small 30 bedded nursing home. The home is only a year old and is purpose built to give that extra bit of satisfaction to the residents.
* As the Registered Manager for the nursing facility you will be a competent clinical practitioner, delivering direct care as appropriate, as well as co-ordinating and overseeing nursing and care practice and performing administrative duties.
* Your purpose will be to facilitate high quality care for older people within a caring, safe, effective, responsive environment and to instil confidence in the service, forming excellent relationships with the people we support, commissioners, family members and the team.
* You will have the ability to lead and motivate the team to ensure resources are deployed effectively and flexibly to ensure people's needs are met through person centred care.
* As an experienced manager you will need an excellent knowledge of all legislation relating to social care services.
* You will lead by example and follow the Trust's Policies and Procedures and all legal requirements.
* To succeed you will need a current active NMC registration, work experience of at least five years in a care home with nursing, strong people management skills and experience of conducting staff appraisals.
* You will have a strong knowledge of budgets and how they operate.
* 25 days annual leave, 8 bank holidays, 1 Trust day
* Potential Bonus
* Generous pension contribution up to 7%
* Life insurance
* Free Support programs
* Free parking
* Discount on food
* Free uniforms
MUST BE A REGISTERED NURSE WITH A VALID UK NURSING PIN.
For further information, please apply with an up to date CV and someone from the team will contact you