Our story is both inspiring and remarkable, it is one of growth and success amid some extraordinary circumstances.
This is the story of Gama Healthcare.
Born from two curious medical doctors who challenged the status quo and led them to develop today's innovative range of infection prevention products for both hospitals and consumers. Wipes and hand sanitising gels could hardly be more topical at the moment, just two of the products from our innovative range.
From humble beginnings to becoming the largest supplier of wipes to the NHS in 13 years is quite some feat. We've all seen the stories of "super-bugs", MRSA and microbial resistance. Add into the mix the devastating effects on people's lives of Coronavirus and you can understand why we are passionate about what we do. What will you do?
What will you need?
- Provide packaging expertise for Innovation and Product Optimisation projects across Surface and Skin Disinfection (and potentially Wound) sub-categories.
- Develop and ensure the right packaging for delivering our products to our customers and consumers.
- Consider the use and lifetime of our products, taking into account their costs and sustainability and manufacturability via our external partners.
- Lead the packaging development work-stream for each project, provide packaging expertise into relevant decisions
- Carry out the necessary tests and validation works for new packaging materials to confirm their suitability during their end-to-end use (fit for purpose) and maintain scientific records of them
- Ensure we have the right capabilities for packaging development and where gaps are identified, work on their closures
- Ensure costs and sustainability aspects are optimised for the need
- Own, create and maintain robust packaging specifications (Primary /e.g. Flow-Wrap, Bottle, Cap, Labels/, Secondary /Outer-cases/ and Tertiary /Palletisation/)
- Lead the Packaging elements of Technical Transfers to external manufacturing sites
- Support Quality and Operations in Product Optimization activities
What will you get?
- Bachelors degree (or equivalent) in Packaging, Engineering, Material Science, or similar discipline
- Experience in packaging development of flexible and rigid packaging components, outer-cases (including Shelf Ready Packaging) and Palletisation in FMCG
- A competitive salary
- Commitment to your personal and professional development
- Annual performance related bonus
- 25 days holiday (plus statutory)
- A competitive pension scheme
- Private Medical Insurance Health
- Cashback plan for money back on dentists, opticians etc
For several years we've achieved double-digit growth and we're not stopping there. We're looking for talented individuals to join us on our journey. Apply now!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90694465