Rate of pay £15p/h
39.5 hours per week
Mon - Thurs 08:00 - 17:00
Fri 08:00 - 14:00
Overtime also available
Responsible to team leader
33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
Alway Loughborough are a specialist provider of engineering solutions; primarily within the food sectors. Our long-standing success and continued growth strategy have allowed us to work alongside multiple blue-chip companies delivering manufacturing excellence for over 30 years.
Due to increased growth we are excited to announce a need for multiple time served sheet metal workers/fabricators to come on board with immediate effect.
Please review the essential criteria as listed below and if you feel you meet the specification please do not hesitate to contact us -
* Confidently show an ability to TIG weld and understand welding principles using stainless steel.
* Demonstrate the use of forming, cutting and drilling equipment
* Be able to follow engineering drawings and sketches
* Manufacture components and equipment to A Class standard
* Be able to complete timesheets, applying accurate time spent on variable jobs.
* A skills test may be asked of you following an interview - dependent upon experience
* Location of work maybe onsite (Loughborough) or offsite at one of our customer's premises, therefore good timekeeping, presentation, autonomous working and working with colleagues is essential.
* You may be asked to Install equipment, perform welding or conveyor / machine repairs; in addition, mechanical fitting work may be involved.
* Demonstrate effective communication with both colleagues and customers, show a professional example of the company, as well as abiding with their health and safety rules.
* A clean driving licence is preferred.
Telephone (phone number removed)