SF Recruitment is currently recruiting for an Finance Assistant to join an exciting business based in Mansfield to cover a maternity contract working part-time hours which are flexible across 2/3days. The ideal candidate will have an extensive amount of knowledge in the below areas, be very proactive in their approach to work and have intermediate Excel.
The successful Finance Assistant will be responsible for:
- Data input to Exchequer Finance systems for both Sales and Purchase Ledgers.
- Working along-side Senior Finance Administrator and different teams, you will be responsible for implementing a coherent system.
Actions include invoicing, collation of purchase orders and contract chasing as required.
Also upkeep of all spreadsheets associated with activity reporting and actions.
- To support the Financial Operations Manager.
- General administration duties.
- General filing in support of all finance functions.
- To work across the business obtaining authorisation signatures.
- To monitor and administer user compliance to financial purchase ledger ordering systems.
- To provide an outstanding level of customer service as part of the Finance Team.
You will need to be well-organised, used to high volume accurate data entry, confident and motivated, with great attention to detail. Confident in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines, and being able to work as part of a team is essential.
Please only apply if you have experience in all of the above. This role is for an immediate start so please only apply if you are immediately available