Workshop Controller - Main dealer based in Scunthorpe.
Competitive salary and achievable bonus structure for experienced candidate.The Role
The Workshop Controller is responsible for ensuring service and repairs are carried out effectively and accurately to achieve the highest possible standards for technical quality. The Workshop Controller is also responsible for ensuring maximum productivity in the workshop. They liaise between Service and the Technicians to ensure that all required work is actioned effectively and efficiently, keeping the customers' expectations top of mind. Driven by exceeding targets and motivating the team to succeed would be a natural skill that our Workshop Controller possesses.Role Requirements
To be a success in this role, you will have
Some of Your Responsibilities
- Technical Knowledge and qualifications relating to vehicle maintenance
- Previous experience of supervising or managing Technicians
- Computer Literate
- Completed Required Training Courses
- Monitor Progress of repairs and service and communicate to service advisor of any delays
- Check capacity in the workshop based on any additional work requirements
- Ensure that quality checks are carried out as per Inchcape and brand guidelines
- Monitor and give feedback on Technicians quality and efficiency
- Allocate work to qualified technicians
Workshop Controllers will receive guaranteed base salary
, plus an excellent bonus structure
, our client also offers great benefits
Whilst we endeavour to reply to all applicants, we can only guarantee that we a member of the team will contact you should your skillset match above criteria.
Car Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Service Advisor, Parts Advisor, Technician, Mechanic, Master Technician, Workshop Controller, Service Manager, After Sales Manager, Dealer Principal, General Manager.