Assistant Accountant (Maternity Cover Contract) - Scunthorpe - £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience
Chase & Holland are excited to be working with a leading Scunthorpe based company who are looking to recruit an Assistant Accountant for a maternity cover contract position. This will be for a minimum on 9 months. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced accounts professional to develop their skills within a fantastic team.
Assistant Accountant Responsibilities:
* Take responsibility for nominal ledger for multiple sites
* Process and post journals and reconciling control accounts
* Bank reconciliations
* Supervise purchase ledger, including processing payments and assisting with production of cashflows
* Maintain Fixed Asset Register
* Process expenses
* Assist with annual budgeting
* Support senior team members as required
Required Skills & Experience:
* AAT Qualified or equivalent
* Solid experience in an accounting function
* Manufacturing experience would be highly beneficial
* Experience using an ERP system and strong IT skills including Excel are essential
* Flexible and able to work on own initiative
* Strong communication skills and a good team player
In Return You'll Receive:
A competitive salary of up to £25,000 plus benefits. This is a brilliant opportunity for someone looking to develop their Accounting career and join a fantastic company working in a friendly and supportive finance team.
If you are interested in finding out about this exciting Assistant Accountant opportunity, please click 'apply now'.
Chase & Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in finance, supply chain, HR, IT and office support recruitment and comfortably service Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire