Are you an Accounts Assistant with 2-3 years experience who is keen to build a career in a modern, flexible and fun Accountancy Practice?
Interaction currently have a fantastic opportunity with a great client of ours for an Accounts Assistant
In joining this business you will be working in a forward thinking practice where you are very much a valued and respected member of a growing and thriving team. Offering study support and a small friendly team to work with, this is a great company to build your career with.
Who are we looking for?
- You will have accounts experience within a practice environment
- You will be keen to develop through study having started your AAT or be looking to continue on with study following successful completion of the AAT qualification
- You will be keen to work in a busy, friendly and supportive environment with likeminded people who have a work hard and play hard attitude
- You will thrive in a busy, fast paced environment
- You will be keen to learn and develop your skills with attention to detail at the heart of everything you do
- You will be a confident user of IT systems (including Excel) and be keen to develop your knowledge of accounting packages
Interviews will take place in a socially distanced environment, on a face to face basis and working will likely be both in office and remotely.
If you are a confident communicator, naturally organised and diligent, and you are someone who is ambitious and hardworking, with 2-3 years experience in accounts, please get in touch to discuss this position further. You won't be disappointed