Vital Energi Utilities Limited (VEUL) is one of the UK's market leaders in delivering centralised community energy projects. As a result of our continuing success we are experiencing rapid and extensive growth in all business sectors; as such we have an exceptional opportunity to offer a position within the growing Commercial Department.
We are looking to recruit a Communications Coordinator to work in our Marketing Team based at our Head Office in Blackburn.
VEUL is at the forefront of delivering centralised efficient low carbon energy solutions across public/ private residential, retail and commercial sectors throughout the UK. The company was listed on the 2019 Sunday Times Grant Thornton Top Track 250. We operate in a rapidly expanding vibrant market for Heat and Power solutions. We design, install, operate, maintain and own environmentally friendly energy generation; and distribution systems.
The purpose of the tole is to support and develop the Communications Strategy through content and campaign creation for both online and offline initiatives. Main duties include:
· Website - Producing case studies, news articles and new web page content that maximise SEO and PPC campaigns.
· Whitepapers - Researching key topics in the market and liaising with internal staff to produce insightful and engaging white papers that help to educate the market.
· Campaign Development - Developing and delivering campaigns to promote the company in target markets and developing initiatives tailored to relevant markets.
· PR - Creating content for key industry publications and tailoring messages for each market. Building relationships with key target publications to ensure articles / advertorials are topical for readership.
· Social Media - Managing schedule and social media content generation for LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook. Developing advertising campaigns on LinkedIn to promote content.
· Internal Communications - Identifying and creating engaging news stories with internal teams to provide updates for internal staff on our bespoke internal website.
· Brochures, Leaflets & Email Campaigns - Creating and distributing content on project milestones, events, campaigns.
· Photography & Filming - Identifying and promoting photography, drone and filming opportunities to showcase project milestones.
· Business Unit Communications - You will be responsible for content creation and campaign development to promote two of Vital Energi's business units within the Group which will incorporate the above initiatives.
·A degree qualification in an appropriate subject would be ideal but not essential
·A' level / GCSE English Language at grade A or above
·2-3+ year's previous experience of Copywriting
·Excellent time management skills and ability to manage multiple projects
·A high standard of both written and spoken English
·Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate with people in all areas of the Company
·Competitive Salary (depending upon experience)
·Contributory Company Pension Scheme
·Non-contributory death-in-service insurance
·33 Days Holiday including BH
·Flexible working hours patterns
·Office based at our Head Office in Blackburn with occasional travel to sites across the UK
Applications will be processed within 28 days of receipt. If you have not heard from us within this time period it will mean that your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful. Thanks you for your interest in Vital Energi.
The company is opposed to all forms of discrimination and will select for employment, training and promotion on the basis of suitability for the job and/ or merit. It is company policy that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment than another on the grounds of sex, race, colour, age, ethnic or national origins, political affiliations, religious beliefs, marital status, physical disability or is disadvantaged by unjustifiable conditions or requirements.
Only applicants who are legally entitled to work in the UK and are currently resident in the UK are invited to apply.
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives:
Vital Energi Utilities Ltd is not accepting unsolicited CVs from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting. CVs submitted to any Vital Energi Utilities Ltd employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written & signed search agreement, will become the sole property of Vital Energi Utilities Ltd. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral. Thank you