Installations and Maintenance Engineer - Intruder Alarms, CCTV & Access Control
Are you motivated and enthusiastic Installation and Maintenance Engineer with an excellent general knowledge of domestic and commercial security systems?
Do you have outstanding level of customer service and are you flexible to adapt working hours to meet with customer requirements?
An excellent opportunity has arisen at TAP Security Systems for an experienced Engineer. This role will require the Installation, Service & Repair of Intruder Alarms, CCTV & Access Control systems. Minimum of 5 years industry experience is essential with a good knowledge of current standards. The ideal candidate will also be required to carrying out of hours (on call) on a rota system shared between other engineer/s to provide emergency coverDaily Objectives & Responsibilities:
What is on offer?
- Installations and maintenance of security systems
- Fault finding repair and prevention.
- To manage and investigate and prevent of false activation's.
- Ensuring that the installation meets customer, health & safety and statutory requirements.
- Working safely and responsibly to avoid injuries, damage to property, stock vehicles or company equipment.
- Communicating with team members and customers effectively.
- Reporting any changes, deficiencies or deviations in systems to Manager.
- Servicing and repair Intruder Alarms, Access Control & CCTV systems & complete Engineer work reports
- Promoting company image at all times.
- £22000 to £28,000 (dependent upon experience)
- On Call Standby Allowance
- 25 days Holiday (Plus Bank Holidays)
- Statutory sick pay
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Vehicle & Fuel Card
- Mobile PDA & Phone
- Full uniform, Test Meter, Power Tools
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90699065