Role: Skilled CNC Machinist (5 axis) Location: WolverhamptonSalary: Competitive + Excellent Benefits
My client, a market leading engineering company who specialise in aerospace and defence are offering the successful candidate a stable and lucrative career within their machine shop. They are currently looking to recruit a skilled apprentice trained CNC Machinist (5 axis) to work to exceptionally tight tolerances and aerospace standards.Main Duties:
Skills and Background:
- Setting and Operating CNC 5 Axis Milling Work Centres.
- CNC Machining being to set and run multiple machines and processes.
- Work to tight tolerances and aerospace standards.
- Follow complex engineering drawings.
- Carry out first off inspection and check/complete necessary quality documentation.
- A recognised engineering apprenticeship.
- Previous experience of engineering/manufacturing role ideally within aerospace.
- Must have experience with 5 axis milling machines
- Experience with Matsurra and DMG machines is preferred.
- Must be a proactive team player, with a positive 'can do' attitude.
- Experience working to tight tolerances.
For further details, please contact Kyle Edmond by email on ; - or by phone on.
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors. We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors, Electricians and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few. For more details visit our website