Objective HR are currently seeking a Senior Accountant to join a fast-growing accountancy and tax specialist firm as after continued and ongoing expansion has brought about an exciting opportunity for an ACA/ACCA qualified accountant to join its team in East Sussex and help expand its growing client base.
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic firm and work with a great team of people in a varied and senior role within the firm.
* Managing and growing a portfolio of clients
* Planning jobs and working with clients to prepare and complete work
* Preparing year end accounts including reviewing and finalising accounts for sole traders, Partnerships and Limited Companies
* Supervising junior members of the team and providing support as required
* Preparing Tax returns and offering an advisory service to clients
* Working closely with the Directors to support the continued success and growth of the firm
* 3 Years minimum experience within a UK Accountancy Practice
* ACA / ACCA Qualified - you will be considered for the role if you are in the final stages of qualifying.
* Strong communication skills and ability to liaise and form relationships with clients
* Accuracy, deadline focused and the ability to work on their own initiative is crucial
* Experience with accounts software e.g. Iris, Sage, QuickBooks, Xeroetc.
For further information on this position, please apply direct or contact Ben Bennett at Objective HR