Management Accountant - PQ CIMA or ACCA
Experienced Management Accountant required by a large well known organisation. Based at Head Office this is a newly created role due to recent significant acquisitions and integrations within the business.
Duties will include but not limited to:
* Managing a team of 2/3 Assistant Accountants
* Reconciling all relevant balance sheet codes
* Managing and calculating of all related accruals, driving accuracy & efficiencies where possible.
* Quarterly overhead budgeting using relevant cost KPI's
* Ownership/presentation of monthly finance reports to direct line manager and senior finance as required.
* Building and maintaining relationships with relevant commercial departments and act as a business partner for financial/numerical queries.
* Helping to support commercial departments through reconciliation of multiple data sources, and communicating variances back for review and correction.
* Supporting group & statutory audits with all balance sheet category related data / audit requests.
* Preparation of subsidiary VAT returns.
* Fully supporting junior members of the team to ensure efficiencies and staff development.
* Ad-hoc support to wider UK finance team as required.
This search is not limited to any particular qualification or industry sector, experience and people skills are essential to this process:
* The successful candidate will be part qualified ACCA/CIMA, ideally exam finalist (study support provided)
* Possess a minimum 3 years experience
* You will have excellent IT system skills, in particular MS Excel is essential
* You must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
In return, company offers a competitive salary with a comprehensive study package + additional benefts