Permanent, 37.5 hours per week.
Pyramid8 are delighted to be working with our client to recruit a Residential Conveyancer. This is a permanent role based out of their office in Barnsley with some flexibility to work from home.
Our client is well-established firm and are a forward looking firm, always looking to further improve efficiency while still providing a personal service. The firm has recently committed to a new practice management system with this goal in mind.
About the role:
As a Residential Conveyancer, you will be running the full remit of conveyancing transaction from inception through to completion. Running the full remit of conveyancing transactions to include:
• Sales and purchases
• Freehold, leasehold, registered and unregistered property
• Extensive client contact
• Leasehold flats
• Transfers of Equity
• Experienced in running a residential property caseload from inception through to post completion
• Must have experience in both sale and purchase files
• Excellent communication skills
• The right candidate for the role will ideally have over 2 years' experience. Ideal experience carrying a full sale and purchase residential property caseload.
• Experience within freehold and leasehold, registered and unregistered land, transfers of equity, help to buy, new builds etc.
• Comfortable and confident in dealing with the process from start to finish
• Demonstratable experience of managing your own workload/case loads with excellent attention to detail
• Experience within Commercial Conveyancing will be a highly desirable however this is not essential
This role will offer career progression and personal and professional development. The role will ideally suit a candidate who has worked within residential conveyancing and are looking to progress their career further within a fee earning role and being rewarded and valued for their hard work. A candidate who is ambitious, passionate, and great team player will flourish within this role.
Similar previous job titles may include Conveyancing Fee Earner / Conveyancing Assistant / Legal Executive.
This role offers an extremely competitive salary and an annual bonus scheme can also be applicable. This is a permanent role, full time Monday - Friday, based in Bradford with excellent road and public transport networks to and from Sheffield, Doncaster, Rotherham, Wakefield, Leeds and Huddersfield.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd