Management Accountant - Part Qualified or QBE
Experienced Management Accountant required by a market leader, established over 100 years.
The main purpose of the role is to ensure the preparation and development of the monthly management accounts and controls in a timely manner.
Reporting to the Finance Manager and supporting the finance team duties will include, but not limited to:
* Ensure the timely and accurate preparation of weekly, monthly and annual reporting in line with review and meeting deadlines;
* Assist with the preparation of the budget/forecast in an accurate and timely manner using the adaptive insights planning system;
* Accurately prepare/review the monthly balance sheet reconciliations;
* Corporate restructure - oversee the amalgamation of companies into one ledger;
* Work with Departmental Managers to maintain cost control within the group budgets;
* Report to Departmental Managers on their monthly variances
* Be responsible for the maintenance of the nominal ledger system;
* Ensure a full and accurate Fixed Asset Register is constructed by site and a physical verification and labelling process with asset ID's is undertaken and maintained going forward.
* Develop weekly reporting of KPI's to management team outlining key concerns over performance or improvement areas. (Production, Energy, waste, labour and haulage etc);
* Ensure adherence to all internal processes and procedures to ensure role is completed accurately at all times and assist in the development of Financial controls policies and procedures.
* Ensure the highest standard of attention to detail when completing all jobs.
* Other ad hoc duties as required.
This search is not limited to any industry sector but previous experience is essential:
* You will be CIMA Part Qualified or QBE
* You must be IT literate with Intermediate/Advanced Excel skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
* Ability to manage multiple workloads simultaneously is essential
In return the company offers competitive salary + study support (if required), personal development + other additional benefits