Part Qualified Assistant Accountant - CIMA or ACCA
This is a newly created role due to recent significant acquisitions and integrations within the business. You will be working alongside 2/3 other Assistant Accountants, reporting into an Accounting Supervisor, based at the Groups Head Office.
Duties will include:
* Processing accounting entries for all of our UK subsidiaries, ensuring completion of month-end processes within deadline.
* Preparing and posting related releases into multiple companies.
* Analysing/posting prepayments and accruals with the result of reconciling the balance sheet.
* Identifying and preparing numerous recharges across the group.
* Preparation of subsidiary VAT returns.
* Ad-hoc project analysis and reporting.
* Supporting other colleagues both within the team and wider finance function as required.
The search is not limited to any specific industry or professional qualification. People skills, a willingness to learn and develop is key to the recruitment process:
* Minimum 1/2 year's experience in a related role within a finance function is required.
* You will be working towards/ambitions of completing ACCA or CIMA.
* Good IT skills are essential.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
In return, company offers a competitive salary + comprehensive study package + progression plus additional benefits