ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT (Temp to Perm)
up to £34,000
Are you immediately available with good experience gained in Accounts?
Are you currently working towards CIMA or ACCA qualifications?
Would you consider a 'Temp to Perm' opportunity?
A great opportunity has arisen for an experienced Assistant Accountant to join a global and dynamic organisation in Melksham. They are particularly interested in any candidates who are currently working towards their CIMA or ACCA qualifications and they are willing to provide full Study Support too when the right individual becomes a permanent member of staff.
The purpose of the role is to support the Finance Department and wider business functions by completing various accounting tasks including the preparation of budgets and maintaining reports.
There is an urgent need for an individual to cover this role on a temporary basis at first but with the potential of becoming permanent.
This is a great opportunity to join a global organisation who look after their staff!
Duties will include;-
* Lead the month end financial analysis (journals, accruals and prepayments, P&L, etc)
* Preparation of the monthly financial monthly management accounts for review.
* Preparation of Balance Sheet reconciliations for review with FC / FD.
* Analysis of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
* Cost Centre Reports
* At least 3 years previous experience within a similar role.
* Must be immediately available.
* Working towards an accounting qualification such as ACCA or CIMA.
* Strong user of Excel and ideally any previous experience with SAP.
If you have the relevant experience and you are immediately available, please do not hesitate to apply