Where you'll fit in & what our team goals are....
In this role of 'Risk Analyst', you will actively and individually contribute to the Risk and Controls Programme delivery, ensuring that the elements of the program that require contribution/support by Operational Risk are met. You will get to broaden your knowledge of the business as a whole as well as building relationships with key stakeholders. The role reports into a Senior Operational Risk Manager. Responsibilities How you'll spend your time....
• Apply initiative and thought leadership on the Risk & Controls Program, offering ideas for improvement and progressing/supporting them to conclusion.
• Produce process flows and Risk and Control mapping documentation on behalf of the Operational Risk department to support the program.
• Collate, process and analyze SME Inputs and sources of data, RCSA outputs, Control Improvements, Control gaps and Risk Acceptance information to support program documentation and analysis.
• Individually operate the highest standard of quality assurance with minimal supervision.
• Support reporting of the status of the Risk and Controls program. Required Qualifications To be successful in this role you will have....
• Experience of producing process flows and reports to a high standard
• Ability to collate, analyse and interpret data
• Track record of delivering quality, challenge, opinions, attention to detail and timely outputs.
• Strong interpersonal skills and team-working, ability to collaborate. Preferred Qualifications If you also had this, it would be great....
- Project Management Experience
- Advanced MS office skills, Visio and Excel abilities