Electric Motor Winder
An exciting opportunity has arisen with my client. They are a successful Engineering company that are offering a stable and lucrative career in their machine shop. They require an Electric \motor Winder to join their team.Main Duties:
Types of equipment you will be expected to work with:
- Assembles and tests electric motor and generator stators, armatures, or rotors: Inspects cores for defects and aligns laminations, using hammer and drift
- Files burrs from core slots, using hand file, portable power file, and scraper
- Lines slots with sheet insulation and inserts coils into slots
- Cuts, strips, and bends wire leads at ends of coils, using pliers and wire scrapers
- Twists leads together to connect coils
- Taps coil and end windings to shape, using hammer and fiber block
- Tests windings for motor-housing clearance, grounds, and short circuits, using clearance gauge, growler, spring-steel blade, telephone receiver, insulation tester, and resistance bridge
- Winds new coils on armatures, stators, or rotors of used motors and generators
- May rewind defective coils
- May be designated according to motor part wound as Armature Winder; Rotor Winder; Stator Winder
- All types of AC/DC Motors
The benefits of working for this company are:
- They offer competitive rates of pay.
- They offer job security and stability, as they have a sustainable client base.
- Potential career progression.
- They promote a positive, approachable and welcoming culture throughout the company.
For further details, please contact Paul Furlong by email on - or by phone on.
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors. We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors, Electricians and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few. For more details visit our website
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website .