Bolton, Greater ManchesterSalary:
Up to £27,000 Depending on ExperienceHours:
- Monday to Thursday - 8am/8:30am to 5pm/5:30pm
- Friday - 8:30am to 4:30pm
- Saturday - 8:30am to 12:30pm on rota (Part of salary package)
Our client, a Main Car Dealership based in Bolton, is currently looking for a Vehicle Technician to join their existing workshop team.
- As Vehicle Technician you will be responsible for carrying out servicing, repairs and maintenance
- You will inspect engines/ mechanical and electrical components, in order to diagnose problems
- NVQ Level 3 in Light Vehicle Mechanics, Maintenance Repair or equivalent is essential
- Previous experience working as a Vehicle Technician ideally within a main dealer
- MOT licence is an advantage but not essential
- Full UK drivers license and own tools
This vacancy is being managed by Liam Nevitt at Spear Recruitment Ltd
Spear Recruitment Ltd is an Employment Agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973.
Spear Recruitment Ltd are on Facebook and you can follow us on Twitter @spearrecltd and on Instagram @spearrecruitment
Copyright Spear Recruitment Limited 2014.
Use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Spear Recruitment Ltd prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.