Excellent role for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer from a manufacturing background looking to develop their technical skills through specialist training and progression opportunities to managerial roles while working for a market leading food production company.
Do you have electrical and/or mechanical maintenance experience? Are you looking for ongoing training to develop your technical skills?
Established over 80 years ago, this company are a leading food manufacturing company that specialise in the cooking, slicing and packaging of different meat products across the UK. Due to ongoing expansion through their loyal client base, they are looking for a highly motivated engineer to join the team.
In this role you will be responsible for the planned and reactive maintenance of the production plant machinery based at their site in Scunthorpe. The company are currently heavily investing in modernising the site with a lot of project based work which you will be involved in as well. You will receive ongoing training however you will need a working knowledge of mechanical and/or electrical machinery.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established company that will look to train and succession plan the right candidate. The job is 4 on 4 off days - 6:00am-6:00pm.
· Completing Planned and reactive maintenance of factory machinery in manufacturing
· Working in a fast paced food manufacturing environment
· £33,000 - £35,000 + Training + Development + Excellent Benefits
· Maintenance Engineer with experience working in a manufacturing environment
· Electrical and/or mechanical maintenance
· Looking for training and development from a market leading company
Please apply online or contact Adam Peters at Rise Technical for more information.